Celebrate St. Patrick's Day the Healthy Way!
Here at Living Juice, we love St. Patrick's Day! As a company founded by an Irish-American, we take the day pretty seriously, but drinking green beer after green beer can really pack on the empty calories, increase bloating and lead to dehydration. This year we've got a few healthier green cocktails that feature our 100% cold-pressed, organic green Living Juices. If you're in the mood for a sweeter green drink, try the Pineapple Kale Rum Punch made with Living Juice's Pineapple Punch. If you're looking for a more savory and spicy treat, try our Organic Green Mary made with Living Juice's Green Vitality.
Pineapple Kale Rum Punch
- Pineapple Punch, 4 oz
- 1/2 fresh, organic lemon squeezed
- 1/2 ounce organic agave
- 1/2 ounce organic dark rum
- 1 ounce organic white rum
- Seltzer and ice (to your desire!)
- Pineapple slices for garnish
Mix together all ingredients in shaker. Add ice, shake it up, and pour into a double rocks glass. Garnish with lemon or pineapple slices!
Organic Green Mary
- Green Vitality, 6 oz
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 tablespoons green tabasco
- 1 ounce horseradish
- 1 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 2 fresh, organic limes squeezed
- Celery sticks for garnish
In a Collins glass with ice, mix in all ingredients. Stir with a celery stick!