Little chocolate medallions that are as tasty as they are healthy. Completely raw and guilt free. Give as a gift or keep them all to yourself and eat to your heart’s content!
- Stir cacao powder and maple syrup into cacao butter
- Pour into molds or cupcake liners
- Sprinkle with pomegranate kernels
- Transfer to freezer to harden, 5-10 minutes depending on size
- ¼ cup raw cacao butter (warmed to liquid*)
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup (to taste)
- Pomegranate kernels as desired
*be sure to use a hot water bath to melt the cacao butter and remove from heat immediately when butter has liquefied. Heating cacao butter too much destroys valuable enzymes!