Grilled corn on the cob is a summer staple. This creamy corn salad is a delicious and healthy way to transform leftovers, and it's a perfect side dish for a lunch picnic! We like to pair this vegan corn salad with our organic, cold-pressed Green Vitality, mixing the sweet corn with savory veggies!
- 15 ounces of organic corn (about 5 ears of corn)
- 4 tbsp organic vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp organic vegan soy yogurt
- 2 organic green onions, stems finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp mustard
- Mix together all ingredients except organic corn and green onions.
- Add in corn and sliced onions.
- For best taste, refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy chilled!