This snack will be so good you won’t even notice you’re eating greens! It’s ridiculously easy to make, too. These tasty and crunchy green beans are the perfect alternative to chomping on unhealthy, processed chips during movie night. Usually breaded and fried veggies use eggs and flour, however we lighten this by using aquafaba, or chickpea water, and almond flour. Enjoy these with your favorite vegan dips and pair with our refreshing and tangy organic, cold-pressed Fresh Start Living Juice!
Organic green beans
Almond flour (or all-purpose flour)
1 cup of aquafaba (chickpea water)
Organic breadcrumbs (can be gluten free)
1. Cook green beans in boiling water for two minutes.
2. Put boiled green beans in ice bath to retain firmness (this will help them stay crispy when fried).
3. Coat the green beans in almond flour, then wash with aquafaba. Dip and coat in breadcrumbs.
4. Airfry (or deep fry) the green beans until golden brown. If air frying, set the temperature to 400°F and air fry for 3 minutes at a time.
5. Enjoy your green beans with your favorite vegan sauce and Living Juice!