Short Description: This light and healthy strawberry spinach salad is perfect for a refreshing summer meal. Pair it with a deliciously tart Living Juice Fresh Start for a filing and satisfying meal on a hot day!
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, onions, strawberries and blueberries.
- Top with avocado, cheese or candied nuts.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving (or serve immediately)
- 10 ounces fresh organic, baby spinach - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 small organic red onion, sliced
- 1 quart fresh organic strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1/2 avocado, cut into bite-sized pieces