Living Juice, Fresh Start to balance all the flavors with a tangy, refreshing lemon, apple and ginger juice.
- 1 1/2 cups organic Israeli couscous
- 4 oz organic black olives, sliced
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 organic English cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1/2 organic red onion
- 1/4 cup organic parsley
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper (as much as you like!)
- Add any other veggies as you like!
- Cook couscous to instructions (this is very similar to making quinoa, and you want the couscous to be fluffy at the end).
- Allow couscous to cool completely.
- Chop and slice all organic veggies! For parsley, finely dice the leaves.
- Mix cooled couscous and all other ingredients, save some parsley for garnish.
- Toss completely and garnish with parsley.
- Enjoy your cold and refreshing summer salad!