Who doesn’t love a delicious pasta salad? With refreshing, vegan ingredients, this dish is a fantastic way to ring in springtime and celebrate the warming weather. As rain gives way to blooming flowers and vibrant greens, try this super easy, health-conscious recipe as a quick snack or dinner entrée. Pasta salads are quick to whip up, so expect this to take just around 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- 8 oz dried pasta, cooked
- 15 oz chickpeas, 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- ½ cup carrot, shredded
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small liquid measuring cup, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate in four separate containers for up to 5 days.
- Dive in!