This organic coconut lime and quinoa salad is packed with fruits and vegetables, just like organic, cold-pressed Living Juice. The fresh ingredients, vibrant colors and flavorful taste will have you craving this salad during any season! Serve it cold for a hot summer day or warm on a chilly fall night!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sliced organic red onion
- 1 cup diced organic mango
- 3 cups organic cucumber
- 1 cup shredded organic carrot
- 1 1/2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp mixture pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
Rinse and cook quinoa in boiling water by bringing to a boil, then reducing heat and covering for 15-20 minutes.
Add all other ingredients to a large bowl. Add the cooked quinoa and stir well.
Enjoy warm or save for later!