We're switching out potato chips for a healthier and more enjoyable organic kale chip snack! Munch on these with our Pineapple Punch and you'll have double the amount of necessary vegetables without even noticing!
- 1 medium-sized bunch of organic kale
- Pinch or two of salt (to taste)
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wash and dry bundle of kale.
- Cut the leaves off the stems and away from the veins of the kale. Cut or rip into chip-sized pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil over the kale chips.
- Massage the oil into the kale, ensuring each chip has an even layer of oil.
- Sprinkle salt and garlic powder over the top and place into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until chips are crunchy!