Short Description:This colorful and bright dish is perfect for any occasion! Loving Living Juice's Carrot Kick and Red Radiance? Bring those veggies from the refrigerator to the table with this delicious dish.
- 5 large, organic carrots, peeled & sliced
- 4 medium, organic beets, peeled & diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Cut the beets and carrots into pieces that are roughly the same size
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the beets and carrots and add salt & pepper
- Roast for about 15 minutes,
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and add the butter and maple syrup directly to the baking sheet. Let the butter melt then toss it again until everything is coated.