Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it's often the easiest one to forget. This delicious vegan tofu scramble taco is the perfect option for a quick breakfast, and as an added bonus it has loads of veggies. It only takes about 10 minutes, and it's hearty enough to keep you full til lunch! Pair it with a Living Juice's organic, cold-pressed Fresh Start, and you're ready to take on the day!
- 2-3 tsps olive oil
- 1/2 cup of medium firm organic tofu, crumbled
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas (or corn, if you prefer!)
- 1/2 medium organic onion, diced
- 1/2 organic green pepper, diced
- 1/2 organic tomato (or cherry tomatoes), diced
- 2 cloves organic garlic, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro for topping
- In a medium pan, heat tortillas for about 30 seconds each.
- Heat olive in the pan, add onion, green pepper and tomatoes. Sauté for several minutes, or until veggies are tender. Feel free to add any other veggies that you have, such as carrots, red/yellow peppers, or even celery!
- Add the tofu crumble and garlic in with the veggies. Warm both for a couple of minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tofu and veggies between the two tortillas. Add cilantro on top and enjoy your tacos!