2 tbsp cornstarch
2/3 cup organic lime juice (juice of about 4-5 organic limes)
1/2 cup organic coconut milk (full fat preferred)
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Place cornstarch in a saucepan. Whisk in the organic lime juice until mixed.
2. Add in coconut milk and continue to whisk.
3. When fully mixed, put on low-medium heat. Stir in the granulated sugar until fully dissolved.
4. Without boiling, cook the curd by stirring constantly. It should become thick but should not boil (if it does, be sure that it does not boil for over 30 seconds).
5. Remove the curd from heat, and mix in the coconut oil.
6. Place curd and oil in a glass jar and refrigerate. Let the curd set until for at least 4 hours or until it has the consistency of jello.
7. Enjoy when set! This lime coconut curd can be enjoyed on its own or as a topping!