Cookie Dough Bars
Gluten Free & Vegan
- 1 cup of cashew butter or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ½ almond flour
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients(except the chocolate chips) into a large bowl & mix evenly.
- Once all ingredients have been added, add as many chocolate chips as you’d like & combine.
- Flatten out your mix into a square baking tray lined with parchment paper & place in the freezer.
- Now begin making your chocolate layer by combining one cup of chocolate chips with your coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat up for around 45 seconds.
- Pour this chocolate layer on top of your cookie dough that was in the freezer.
- Once you have done this, place this back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer & top with sea salt.
- Cut into squares & enjoy!
Cinnamon Sugar Bites
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 serving of your favorite protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- I tablespoon of your favorite sweetener
- Almond milk
- Add one cup of oats to a blender & blend until it is a flour consistency.
- Pour this into a bowl & add your protein powder & vanilla.
- Mix this evenly & continue to add cinnamon powder, salt, & sweetener while mixing in between each ingredient added.
- Add small splashes of almond milk at a time while you mix until you reach a thick dough consistency.
- Roll this dough into small balls.
- In a separate bowl mix a little sweetener with cinnamon and coat your dough balls with this mix.
- Line your air fryer with foil, spray with nonstick oil & preheat to 350 degrees.
- Air Fry them for around 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove them from the air fryer & coat them with the sweetener & cinnamon sugar mix again.
For more tips on healthy living, visit www.drinklivingjuice.com.