As a busy career woman, I am always on the go and breakfast is one of the hardest meals of my day. There have been so many wonderful and easy breakfast recipes that I have been receiving from some of my favorite healthy websites. I have been a big fan of the acai berry for quite some time and I figured that it was time to take my love for the berry and create a delicious breakfast bowl!
You can use any brand of organic Acai puree for this bowl. Pick it up at your local market and mix in all of the fresh ingredients to get a wonderful energized meal to start your morning!
Enjoy your breakfast!
- 1 Frozen Packet of Unsweetened Açai Purée*
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Wild Blueberries
- 2 to 4 Tbsp of Raw Almond Milk
- 6 Strawberries diced
- 1 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- A Handful of berries (any assortment you’d like)
- 1/2 Cup of Gluten Free Granola
- 1 Tbsp Raw Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Raw Walnuts
What You’ll Need:
- Bowl for Serving
- While frozen açai purée is still in packet, break the block into smaller pieces. This will help the blending process.
- In a small blender, combine pieces of açai, medium banana, 1/2 cup of strawberries, wild blueberries with almond milk. Make sure to add as little almond milk as possible. You want the consistency of the açai blend to be as thick and creamy as possible.
- Once blended pour contents into a bowl and mix together with chia seeds.
- Top bowl with granola, berries, hemp seeds, and walnuts. It’s just that simple to make a bowl full of deliciousness.
- Serve immediately!