Nutritional and delicious - dairy free
- Using one tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, slice and sweat onion over low medium heat, add bay leaf, add celery and brocolli stalks, add water, add salt
- Increase heat to boil, simmer for 20 minutes,
- Place 1 bunch of broccoli flowers in blender with 1/2 of the hot stock.
- Blend on high for 3 minutes, fill blender less than half - the hot liquids may overflow from the blender so you will want to be careful!
- Repeat until all flowers and stock are blended.
- Check seasoning, add Himalayan salt if needed.
- Garnish with herbs, sprouted grain crackers, and micro herbs. Add your own favorite flavors and garnishes.
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/4 head celery, clean and slice,
- 1 bay leaf,
- 1 bunch (2 heads) Broccoli - separate flower from stalks,
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley,
- Himalayan salt,
- garnish with micro beet top/herbs
- 6 cups of water