The holidays are here! This organic, vegan, and ridiculously simple hummus dip is sure to please family and friends, but it's good enough to make just for yourself. With whole, raw foods and chestnuts to get you in the holiday spirit, this dish is a must-try.
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- ½ cup peeled and steamed chestnuts (such as Melissa's)
- Cooking spray
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can rinsed and drained unsalted chickpeas
- 2 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place mushrooms and chestnuts on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Combine mixture, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, salt, pepper, chickpeas, and garlic cloves in a food processor; process until smooth.