In Spain and Mexico, eating 12 grapes when the clock strikes 12 will bring you good luck for the next 12 months to come. We can't guarantee eating these grapes will bring you luck - but you'll enjoy doing it! This delicious side is perfect for your New Year's Eve party. Simple and vegan, you can make as many as you like to share with guests to enjoy at midnight.
- 4 cups organic grapes (red or green)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh chopped organic oregano
- Fresh chopped organic thyme
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375. While the oven is preheating, toss grapes in a bowl and mix with olive oil, oregano and thyme.
- Lay grapes out on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes (or when grapes begin to wilt).
- Drizzle with balsamic and top with salt and pepper to taste.