This winter we're focusing on in-season organic fruits and vegetables for our meals. This delicious, vegan pomegranate chia seed yogurt features pomegranates and pumpkin seeds! It's the perfect healthy breakfast, snack or dessert. Enjoy it with a Living Juice organic, cold-pressed Green Vitality to get protein, fruits and veggies all in one!
- Organic pomegranate juice (1/8 cup)
- 1/2 cup Vegan yogurt of your choice (we like almond or coconut yogurt!)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon cooked pumpkin seeds
- Double all ingredients for two servings!
- Mix together chia seeds and pomegranate juice and refrigerate overnight or until chia seeds and pomegranate mixture becomes gelatinous.
- In a bowl, alternate layers of pomegranate chia seed mix and vegan yogurt. Top with pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds!