Short Description:This simple and vegan soup is perfect for chilly days and nights this fall and winter! Packed with nutritious veggies, this vibrant soup will keep you full and warm. We like to pair it with our fruit-forward organic, cold-pressed Red Radiance.
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium organic onion, diced
- 4 organic garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cups organic celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups organic potatoes, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 cups organic vegan vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- For topping: 1/4 cup fresh dill, 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Optional: 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
Recipe:1. Heat oil in a large, heavy bottom pot over medium to high heat. Stir in onions and cook them for about 5 minutes or until golden.
6. Blend for about a minute, until the herbs have created a vibrant colored soup.
7. Optional: add in spinach, kale or parsley when blending to make the soup a brighter color.
8. Once blended, reheat over low heat and serve! Optional: add in vegan sour cream before serving!