Short DescriptionLooking for an easy, veggie-filled meal that's not only tasty but also fun to make? Look no further than this veggie-packed burrito bowl! What makes burrito bowls so fun to make is that picking the ingredients is completely up to you! This is perfect if you can’t stand certain vegetables, as you can just leave them out. The ingredients below are all suggestions - but feel free to swap out any veggies for your favorites! We love to pair this veggie-forward burrito bowl with our fruit-forward, organic cold-pressed Living Juice - Pineapple Punch!
- 1 medium organic tomato, diced
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 can organic black beans
- 2 cups organic romaine lettuce
- 2 handfuls organic cilantro
- Optional add-ins:
- Organic carrots, cooked sweet potatoes, green beans, snap peas, you name it!
- 1/2 cup Vegan sour cream (vegan greek yogurt)
- Chipotle paste (add depending on your spice preference!)
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- Juice of one organic lemon
- Salt to taste
Cook as much rice as you would like (depending on how many you are serving). In individual bowls, top rice with your veggie choices. We suggest romaine lettuce, black beans, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro! You can't go wrong adding veggies to this bowl. Top with a tangy and spicy sauce by whisking together all sauce ingredients. Enjoy!