This hearty Crimson Lentil Soup will fill you up on a long winter night!
- In a medium pot, heat oil medium high.
- Sweat Onions 1-2 mins.
- Add Lentils - stir and coat with oil, 1-2 mins.
- Add Carrot, Celery and Fennel - saute 1-2 mins.
- Add Vegetable Stock.
- Simmer for 10 - 15 mins.
- Finish with Sunflower Sprouts, Seeds and Asparagus.
- 1/2 Cup Onion (chop fine)
- 1 Cup Celery (chop fine)
- 1 Cup Celery (small dice)
- 1 Cup Fennel (small dice)
- 1 qt. hearty Vegetable Stock
- 1 lbs. Red Lentils
- Sunflower Sprouts
- Spiced Sunflower Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil