Slutty brownies are a decadent dessert that consists of a layer of cookie dough, a layer of Oreo cookies, and a layer of brownie batter. While this classic dessert is typically made with eggs and dairy, it's easy to make a vegan version that's just as delicious. In this recipe, we will show you how to make vegan slutty brownies that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 batch of vegan chocolate chip cookie dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 16-20 vegan Oreo cookies
- 1 batch of vegan brownie batter (homemade or store-bought)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Press the vegan chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, using your hands or a spatula to smooth it into an even layer.
- Layer the vegan Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough, pressing them down slightly into the dough.
- Pour the vegan brownie batter over the top of the Oreo cookies, spreading it out into an even layer with a spatula.
- Bake the slutty brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious vegan slutty brownies as is, or top them with a scoop of vegan ice cream or whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat.
These vegan slutty brownies are perfect for a special occasion or just as a sweet treat to enjoy with friends and family. They are easy to make and are sure to be a hit with anyone who tries them. So why not give this recipe a try and see how delicious vegan baking can be?