It's a contested fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But whatever you feel about a meal in the early morning, you're bound to love this vegan breakfast grain bowl. Have it at 8 am, for lunch, or for a quick snack. This is a delicious, quick, no-bake dish that will satisfy your cravings while remaining as healthy as it gets.
Total Time: 5 min
- 1/3 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup bobs red mill gluten free oatmeal
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced apple
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon candied pecans, crushed
- drizzle of honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- dash of cinnamon
- To a small bowl add gluten free oatmeal and almond milk. Stir to mix.
- Place in microwave, uncovered, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Until desired consistency.
- Remove from microwave and add cooked quinoa, coconut milk yogurt, sliced apples, pomegranate arils, candied pecans and a dash of cinnamon. Drizzle with honey (or maple syrup for vegan).